4.28.2009

and the earth shivered

i can feel everything on my bed. on the ground. love it. maybe i was japanese in one of my past lives, or maybe homeless for all i know. but i like sleeping on a thin mat on the ground. something about it helps me unwind quicker, deeper sleep and yet more alert.

i had just meditated. had called my bio- energy therapist to ease me into a calmness. i felt a shiver beneath me. it felt like i was very high somewhere suspended above but connected to something and down below there was something that woke up, felt cold and shivered. i felt it quiver inside of me. and i felt no fear. there was timelessness.

i felt fear when a part of my brain asked "could it be an earthquake?" and that is when i thought "and then what?"

i called a friend, heard the neighbours talk about it outside my door and promptly went back to sleep. the usual dogs did not bark at all.

definitely did not dream of earthquakes.

Hiç yorum yok: