12.21.2009

whirly weekend

i decided to go to ankara this weekend. it was the only available weekend i could pull off a visit to friends and my urban shamanic gypsy woman melek. what she is does is truly authentic, no weird strange potions, no dancing, no weird headwear...she heats lead to a boil, covers my body with a sheet, then splashes the lead into water. i think it's all very electro-magnetic in nature. she does it twice and then reads the warped lead in the water. very simple. and no i don't think i am getting lead poisoning from this.

once done i feel like i have just been at a 3 hour meditation session. which is why whatever happened happened because i was so relaxed. i went to mavi jeans to get a small present for a friend of mine i was staying at, duly paid it and left. the next afternoon i hopped on the bus and came right back to istanbul and straight to crystal's, the birthday girl. and that's when i noticed my wallet was missing.

it's an awful feeling. it's one thing to know you were robbed but to not know where your wallet is a whole different nightmare. after getting everyone to do an emotional flip in ankara and in istanbul i decided to cancel my credit card when i was told that the card had been cancelled already. the day before. i had noticed my wallet was missing for 24 hours even though i had cleaned my bag the morning i left ankara!!

apparently i had left it at mavi jeans. they send it out to me today.

when i was looking at myself during this entire ordeal i was just not looking forward to reissuing everything. ID card, social security, cards...and my piece of lead was in there too...

oh yeah simplify is the way to go. all direction point to "simplify".

Hiç yorum yok: