9.14.2010

soon in the south

i will be in the south. deep south with alan, chan, my camp buddies, hopefully folks from my luther days, a weekend with my family. it will be a much needed change of country. no complaints. i just need a break from istanbul and the constant shuffling. there will be some extreme shuffling and socializing in the US no doubt. but i have missed my friends on the other side of the ocean. i don't know what it is with me and south but the clashes within the stets, the rivers and climate, people driving trucks and not cars, just makes it all an interesting kind of funny.

1 yorum:

Atlasname dedi ki...

Irem....

Amerika'ya mı gidiyorsun? Hani buraya gelecektin canımın içi.... Bekliyorum ona göre... iyi yolculuklar, git hasret gider sonra da bir ara buraya gel :)))

öpüyorum....