9.28.2010

the american experience

it's been non-stop travelling. and the thing is i have come to the conclusion that i love being in this tight schedule which leads to exhaustion with a hint of exhilaration. here's a snapshot: to alan's and staying at his marvellous antebellum house, meeting up with my camp buddies, going out to natchez, going to a book reading with alan to the delta, flying out to maine and watching the leaves turn, getting on this awesome gadget called the power wing which my nephew is obsessed with, getting picked up by my high school friend i haven't seen since 1993, driving with him from atlanta to nashville, reuniting with my yogini friend chandelle.

it was a packed schedule. i am breathing in nashville. giving a yoga class today, going for an astrological reading tomorrow, driving out to mississippi day after via graceland. en-route to the pig roast. my traveliing comes to an complete circle at alan's. my path somehow always leads to alan and the south.

i love the south.

Hiç yorum yok: