3.27.2009

fingerprints

second time in my life i saw my own fingerprints. the first time it was in ink, pursuing my dream to live in new zealand and going through procedures for immigration (didn't work by the way). the second time was yesterday at the police attempting to get a new passport smoothly.

i had chocolate in my bag in case i hit bumps and needed to make things smooth.

the policeman took each my fingers and from one side to the other got the print. all electronic. i could see everything on the screen. it was magnificent. my mouth was wide open watching all this happen. the policeman was dumbfounded from my reaction. he even said (pointing to my pinky print)look this one is not like the other fingers and we analyzed it a little bit. everyone has a different print and that is just amazing.

like snowflakes.

Hiç yorum yok: